- 2.5-horsepower folding treadmill with spacious 20-by-56-inch running surface
- Biomechanically correct deck suspension system supports up to 300 pounds
- Multicolored LCD console tracks your time, calories, distance, speed, and more
- Offers several weight loss, healthy living, sports training, and heart rate programs
- Measures 33 x 54 x 70 inches (W x H x D); lifetime warranty on frame and motor
- Treadmill Doctor “Best Buy” Award for Best New Treadmill; Fitness Professor “Head of the Class” Best Treadmill under $ 1,000 for 2011
The LifeSpan TR1200i folding treadmill is durable, reliable, and loaded with valuable features, helping you walk, jog, or run with confidence in the comfort of your own home. The TR1200i is also built for comfort and power, with a 2.5-horsepower motor, 2.5-inch front rollers, a spacious 20-by-56-inch running surface, and a biomechanically sound deck suspension system that supports people up to 300 pounds. And to help you track your workout progress, the treadmill automatically saves your exercise data. Once the info is saved, you can upload it to your personal online LifeSpan Fitness Club account, giving you access to exercise programs and detailed reports of your exercise and health results.The treadmill’s pleasing design includes safe and convenient handlebar controls, which let you control your speed and incline without ever removing your hands from the handlebars. As a result, you can run or walk without fear of losing your concentration or balance while adjusting your pace.