- F80 treadmill offers an industry-leading warranty and a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact on your joints by up to 40% compared to running on asphalt
- 3.5 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 7.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D); running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor
The F80 treadmill steps up to a leading warranty and the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact up to 40-Percent (.365-.400) as compared to running on asphalt. The strong 3.0 Cont. Duty HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 12 MPH and inclines up to 15-Percent. When not in use the deck safely locks into place, 100-Percent secure. Other safety features include a large stop switch, low profile running hood, and a starting speed of 0.5 mph.